 Robotics / 12680
12679  |  12681
Subject:
Remote dead, what to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:39:25 GMT

My remote control suddenly stopped working yesterday, and I immediately
replaced the batteries, but that does not appear to have been the problem.
What is the failure mode of these devices?  Can the ir "bulb" burn out?  If
so, can it be replaced?  Is there a way to open the case without breaking
it?

It figures this happens the day before a big demo.  Any advice/experiences
appreciated.

--Jack Gregory