 Robotics / 12395
12394  |  12396
Subject:
2nd RCX AND PNEUMATICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:30:10 GMT

Hello Everyone
1)  Ive got The lego mindstorms VER 1 and want to get a second RCX , now
available is the rcx v1.5 , can i use it with my lego ver     1 cd will it
cominucate with the Rcx 1.5 , will there be any error in communicating with one
another as it is a diffrent version ??

2) As the motors are weak to lift a load , for example if i made a hand and want
to grip an object i find the gears skipping and cant         get  a good grip,
can someone give a suggestion to over come this??
     I thought of add in pneumatics power, can someone tell me more about the
pneumatic, its applications , and the power i can         get from it and what
kit should i buy for the pneumatic?

From Dr Patel

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: