 Robotics / 12409
Re: 2nd RCX AND PNEUMATICS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:37:30 GMT

Jennifer Clark wrote:

While the lego pneumatic pieces are excellent, integrating pneumatics and
obtaining precise control of them in robotic systems (in general; I've
never tried it with Lego) can be "awkward", although some intrepid
individuals have certainly done it.

Hmm...I imagine the nature of pnuematics would make precision movement
control challenging, to say the least.

Hey LEGO!    We want hydraulics next. :)

Greg Betzel