 Robotics / 11904
Re: Using CAN to Have More Than 3 Motors/Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:35:10 GMT

Hi Harri,

The main board typically costs around $199US.  It is available from Infineon
distributors (Insight, Avnet, and Pioneer in the US), or directly from Phytec
(www.phytec.com - look for their Kitcon167).  Phytec also makes smaller
footprint boards using the SABC164CI and SABC167CR microcontrollers.  These
would make a more compact design.  I used the Kitcon167 because I already had
one.

The small node boards are my own design, and I haven't really figured out how
much it would cost to produce them in quantity.

Regards,
Mark

Web - http://www.flash.net/~mfabiny/C505brick.htm

PS - My participation in LUGNET is for fun.  These are my personal opinions and
not necessarily my employers.