 Robotics / 11880
Re: Using CAN to Have More Than 3 Motors/Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 00:15:39 GMT

I have to agree...EXTREMLY interesting indeed!

Have you approached Lego with this??  I'm serious.  A modular RCX would be
Heaven-sent; it's the way they should have done it in the first place!  :)
I like your idea with having both a sensor & a port on each node.  It looks
like the node board could fit nicely in an enclosure with a standard 9V
battery...and of course an external power jack. :)

What you have looks very, very good.  Here's hoping to see a lot more of
it!  RCX3, perhaps? ;)

Greg Betzel