 Robotics / 11434
Re: Lego Blimp Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:33:08 GMT

That is something that we have been thinking about. We are trying to come
up with a "poetic" solution where multiple users would have a group
control. You know, if the majority wants to go left then it will go left
kind of thing.
Or we could make a sign-up sheet giving each user sole control for a
period of time. Being that this is a grad school project we are leaving
for the summer. A few of us are going to work on a web remote control page
under a  highly controlled environment. That way we'll have
something to work with in the fall.