 Robotics / 11021
Re: Line Tracker/Follower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:38:10 GMT

Kevin, Here's one my granddaughter did. It's
in NQC, but the logic may translate if you're
using the graphical interface. THis is a
little jerky, and she is working on smoothing
things out... and another kid is working on
graphing the light/dark data to automatically
set / change the threshold value.
--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont

---( copy )----
//Elizabeth  looker robot

#define left  OUT_A
#define right OUT_C
#define looker SENSOR_2
#define middle 45
#define FOREVER true

int BlackSeen;  // number of times black seen in a row

task main()

{
  SetSensor(looker,SENSOR_LIGHT);
  BlackSeen  = 0;