 Robotics / 11019
11018  |  11020
Subject:
Line Tracker/Follower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:04:41 GMT

OK, so I am a dunce. My 8th grade robotics class, and myself, can't make and
program a line follower that works!!! I tried the one in the amusement park,
and it didn't work. We can get it to react to one  part correctly, but not to
react to both directions (whether on light or dark) correctly.

We are using Robolab 1.5

any help out there?