 Robotics / 11019
    Line Tracker/Follower —Kevin Barnard
   OK, so I am a dunce. My 8th grade robotics class, and myself, can't make and program a line follower that works!!! I tried the one in the amusement park, and it didn't work. We can get it to react to one part correctly, but not to react to both (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Line Tracker/Follower —Terry King
     Kevin, Here's one my granddaughter did. It's in NQC, but the logic may translate if you're using the graphical interface. THis is a little jerky, and she is working on smoothing things out... and another kid is working on graphing the light/dark (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

         RoboTag —Brent J. Pliskow
     Hello fellow LEGO Robotic Architects and Programmers, I am currently taking a course in Artificial Intelligence. An integral part of the course requires an individual project, or better know to us as an integrated research course. For my project, I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: RoboTag —David Leeper
     Hi Brent, The creator of the Subsumption Architecture is Rod Brooks. His web site is here: (URL) definitly recommend spending some tim ewandering around his web site, reading his papers and exploring the links you find there. I'd especially (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Line Tracker/Follower —Mario Ferrari
     (...) and (...) park, (...) to (...) The Italian Legofest IV on next March 26th will feature a Line Following Contest. I'm sure none of us competitors wants to disclose his own strategy NOW :-), but if you visit the ItLUG site ((URL) by the end of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Line Tracker/Follower —Richard Hamilton
   (...) The following Robolab 1.5 program assumes the bot will be started with the light sensor on the black line: Begin Light Container (into red) Add to Container 6 (red container) Motor A Forward (power 2) Stop C Red Land Light Sensor Fork (w light (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)