 Robotics / 10920
10919  |  10921
Subject:
Spirit.ocx in VC++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 13:49:01 GMT

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Spirit.ocx control within a VC++ program.
Polling sensors and motors is quite easy, but I am completely
stuck in uploading the datalog.

The problem is that UploadDatalog method returns a "Variant"
data type, and I don't know how to deal with this data type
in VC++. (To be honest I hardly understand the need for such
a data type, but this is another issue... ;)

Is there anyone that can help me?

Thanks in advance,

                    Antonio