 Robotics / 10240
10239  |  10241
Subject:
Friction Pulley question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:10:38 GMT

This pulley was mentioned in Dave Baun book (scanbot, page 167).
Did anybody use the friction pulley from mindstorms kit to do connect 2
axles? It has a cross hole on one end and a rubber ring in the other that
seens to fit an axle.

It seens it could be an option to any situation where you don't want the
motor to get stucked when the second axle stops, like steering mechanisms.
But I did not see any robot using it yet.

Mauro Vianna