 Robotics / 10073
Re: Multitasking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:10:38 GMT

Hi John,

Thanks for for clarifying the differences between the RCX capabilites and the
default firmaware capabilities. LegOS sounds like thge right to for true
multitasking. But while I'm using the default firmware, it sounds like the
sleep task method used by that firmware suffers from many of the same
limitations of a simpler single task.

David Leeper (also thanks Skye for his insights)