 Publishing / Photography / 55
Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:05:57 GMT

"William R. Ward" wrote:

My Olympus Camedia has a TIFF mode.  Nyah Nyah.  ;-)

What model? Everything I've read about the Camedias says they are bad
for chromatic abberations and barrel distortions ;)

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 - accutron@kih.net
The University of Kentucky - SECC Middlesboro ASRC
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/rcxbug/