 Publishing / HTML / 217 (-10)
  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

(...) Ironically enough, I also have buttons like those on my toolbar, but on mine the LUGNET ones came first, and I made a Google one using the LUGNET code. See this message: (URL) neat thing about Todd's code is that you can highlight something (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hey Dan, thanks for the link! I had that feeling that something akin already existed that I just couldn't find. I looked around, but I just didn't look hard enough. Thanks again, :) jeff (remove NOJUNK from my email) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

that's pretty cool :) similar to the QuickSet utility: (URL) Todd wrote back in the day :) Me, I just put a searchbox in my Galeon toolbar :) Dan FUT lugnet.publish.html (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  LUGNET Set Reference Buttons

Hello Everyone! Not a member here (yet... very soon though!), but I've been lurking for the last two years. While I never have gone through a LEGO DarkAge (I'm now 26), lack of time has kept me from building much of anything (although I still buy (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) Absolutely. Grey on Purple is legible. (To me) (...) :) When I click on a picture of a ship I get to a page with the picture, a back and a forward buttons. Nothing else. In my browser I get a white background on these pages. Which to me looks (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Website monthly update

This months updates include: *added new Tohunga/Matorian mocs *added Balance to Turaga mocs *uploaded new Govi, Agariki, and Kapuhoi images on Toa mocs page *uploaded new Nicole, Roman and Krys images on characters page *uploaded new Roman axe and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) Fixed, I hope its better (...) Still workin on it, I have a few done. (...) Not sure if I follow you on this one. :) (...) Jamie Neufeld faraday81@hotmail.com lugnet member 1248 (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Pope's 7 new site, new server

(...) First off I want to say, I like the new layout. Very sharp and clean. Now into the other stuff. Please take these as constructive critisims, not as jabs against you or your site. 1 - The Green Text on the left is slightly difficult to read on (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: New Web Site '...brickzine.com'

(...) I am using Netscape Navigator 4.77. That does appear to be the problem. I checked it on IE 5.5 and it worked fine. One link didn't work for me though; "the Xmas Lego Click here for details..." link. I like the layout, and I look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.publish.html)

  Free Comment System?

Hi all, I maintain a webpage with links to all working Lego Technic Bipeds published on the WWW. Some of you might know about it already (URL) I would like to add to it is the capacity to capture user comments on each specific entry. Sort of what (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact