 Publishing / 917
Re: New LEGO Corp Websites?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:25:16 GMT

I think there is an Israel-based company named LEGO which makes > products
for water irrigation and hoses and things.

Here is one of their products:

http://auctions.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/auction-glance/Y01X4240024X4135303
/qid=938024467/sr=1-5/002-0930307-6799436

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com