 General / 7970
Re: New LEGO Corp Websites?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:25:08 GMT

David Zonker Harris wrote:
  http://www.legoirrigation.com  Water Whiz-LEGO, in Medley, FL USA
     (just an under construction page, with no clue about them...)
     (Maybe they do the plumbing, or the mechanics for the water-based
       displays in the LEGOLAND parks? ;-)

I hope that's not colonic irrigation with Lego.  Ouch!

All the others looked plausable, but I seriously suspect that this one is a
3rd-party domain name.  I wonder how long it'll be around before TLG's legal
sharks sink their teeth in...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Remember -- the enemy's gate is DOWN.