 Publishing / 809
Re: MSIE5 security hole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 03:51:06 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:
I have to disagree with you on this one.  I've downloaded Netscape 4.6
to 3 computers 6 separate times....

Um, Mike was being sarcastic.

I wonder why so many people have a hard time telling I'm being
sarcastic and so many others don't?

I think most people get it IRL.  In fact, I know they do.  :)

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free!