 Off-Topic / Geek / 683
Re: MSIE5 security hole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:00:52 GMT

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 03:44:34 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

As an aside, can anyone else say they've had more than 50 people mail
them about the stupid Y2K/short date format thing with Windows? :)

Sure glad I choose my family members better - and i certainly choose
which of them I hand my email address to. If they're clued enough that
I want to talk to them, they can damn well go to Dejanews^H^H^H^H.

About the browser thingies: Remember, all software sucks. Some just
sucks harder than others[1].

Jasper

[1] Note that this does not preclude anyone from trying to make
something that sucks _less_, it just means there will never be
something that doesn't suck at all.