 Publishing / 785
Re: MSIE5 security hole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.publish, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
AdamH just sent around this URL in an email...

   http://www.msnbc.com/news/305560.asp

Microsoft is a clogged toilet.

Luckily we have Netscape Communicator to use instead - a program with
absolutely no bugs or security issues of its own.

Yeahwell, Netscape has acted like a clogged toilet too, some times.
But at least they've always worked hard to clear it out rather than stop
it up more.  :)

I personally prefer Opera over them both, to be honest.  It's just not
full-featured yet.

Hmm, sounds interesting.  www.opera.com?  I'll give it a try for a few
days...

Mozilla will win out over all others in the end, of course.

--Todd