 Publishing / 778
Re: MSIE5 security hole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 03:06:31 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
AdamH just sent around this URL in an email...

  http://www.msnbc.com/news/305560.asp

Microsoft is a clogged toilet.

Luckily we have Netscape Communicator to use instead - a program with
absolutely no bugs or security issues of its own.

I personally prefer Opera over them both, to be honest.  It's just not
full-featured yet.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.