 Publishing / 4736
Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Spears wrote:
   Well the message changes from time to time, from “MOCpages is experiencing very high traffic right now. Please try again in a few minutes.” to weird database errors.

Either way, I haven’t been able to get to MOCpages for a month (maybe longer). I’m assuming that I’m not the only one having this problem. Has anyone else noticed it?

It has been remarked on in passing and I’ve certainly noticed it. I did not realise it was solidly never working though.

   Has anyone heard anything?

Not directly. I’m wondering if a note directly to Mr. Kenney might be productive??

   At this point, I’m debating between moving all my content over to a Michlug.org member page or to a lugnet ftx page. And the only way I’ve figured out to even get at that content is using the google cache of it.

Hints on that appreciated, did you just search for phrases in your listings?

XFUT back to lugnet.publish