 Publishing / 4740
Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.publish.html, Samarth Moray wrote:
   The way I see it, (and I’ve mentioned this before): It’s a non-profit site. The vast majority of the 3000 odd members sees only a dozen or so donors. (regrettably, I’m not one of them) So, in *my* view, if you aren’t paying, you can’t (or rather shouldn’t) complain.

Well for the record, I was asking not complaining. Saying I might move my contest else where is a statement. Right now all the descriptions of my mocs on brickshelf are inaccessible. Moving that elsewhere is just a necessity, if MOCpages won’t be back up. If, say, the cost of running a site that popular became too much of a burden. Even then, I wouldn’t complain. I might grumble, I’d certainly be bummed, I might even try to help organize a fund raiser, but I wouldn’t stand up on some soap box and call names for that choice.

So anyways, I just was curious.

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB