 General / 50801
50800  |  50802
Subject:
I have never, ever, ever been able to get to MOCpages.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 01:27:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Spears wrote:
   Well the message changes from time to time, from “MOCpages is experiencing very high traffic right now. Please try again in a few minutes.” to weird database errors.

Either way, I haven’t been able to get to MOCpages for a month (maybe longer). I’m assuming that I’m not the only one having this problem. Has anyone else noticed it?

I get this message every time I try to view a page at MOCpages:

   Warning: mysqlconnect(): Access denied for user: ‘smkenney@209.68.4.107’ (Using password: YES) in /usr/www/users/smkenney/moc.php on line 31 Could not connect to the database.

I have no idea why I get this; that’s not my IP address, and I am not “smkenny” whoever that is.

LFB