 General / 50768
Re: MOCpages Down for the Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 14:33:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
   For what it’s worth, Sean (MOCpages creator/webmaster) recently got married and is currently on an 80 days around the world type honeymoon. He’s probably somewhere in Asia at the moment. Or Europe. Or Australia. Lucky fool!

Anyway, I’d bet as soon as he returns, he’ll have things running again.

His getting married sounds familar, but I didn’t know about the trip around the world. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Thanks.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB