 General / 50769
50768  |  50770
Subject:
Granule bushes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 05:28:11 GMT

On my last trip to Legoland CA I spotted some unusual
granule bushes in the miniland New Orleans section.

These don't appear to be standard Lego parts,
and I thought that miniland models were all made out of standard parts.

Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder with the pics:

In case the size isn't apparent in the pics,
the granule part is about 1/2 inch high.

dave