 General / 50765
50764  |  50766
Subject:
MOCpages Down for the Count?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 13:56:01 GMT

Well the message changes from time to time, from “MOCpages is experiencing very high traffic right now. Please try again in a few minutes.” to weird database errors.

Either way, I haven’t been able to get to MOCpages for a month (maybe longer). I’m assuming that I’m not the only one having this problem. Has anyone else noticed it?

Has anyone heard anything?

At this point, I’m debating between moving all my content over to a Michlug.org member page or to a lugnet ftx page. And the only way I’ve figured out to even get at that content is using the google cache of it.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB