 Publishing / 4510
Re: Brickshelf Viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:
Granted the 3 new features above would be nice, and if there is
enough demand for them I will certainly make them a priority.

I responded before I saw your post here.
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46206

Also, I've removed the BSV code from my site LiveTheNow.com  You can unblock me
now. :P

--SteveR