 General / 46201
Re: Brickshelf Viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Don Heyse wrote:
Can you do anything for folders with .LDR files?  Take a look here:

The ldraw and track designer mime types were inadvertently
left out when Brickshelf moved to new servers.
I just added these:

application/x-trackdesigner     tdl
application/x-ldraw             dat ldr
application/x-multi-part-ldraw  mpd
application/x-ldlite            ldlite ldl

If anyone can think of other useful non-standard
mime types let me know.

KL