 Publishing / 4511
Re: Brickshelf Viewer (and MIME types)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Don Heyse wrote:

And back to the new GUI, I don't think it's really an improvement when
it's serving up a folder full of LDR files.  Compare the new GUI:

What would really help folders full of ldraw files is an LDraw Icon!
Maybe Tim could come up with something that scales nicely in the 128x128
thumbnail box?

Better yet would be a rendering of the file, but that would take
a bit more work.

KL