 Publishing / 4509
Re: Brickshelf Viewer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:25:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I must say that I thought this was nifty. Really! But what I would really really
like to see, though, is that there be a way developed to show the ads. Since
BrickShelf is paying the bandwidth for the images, and this is basically a much
improved BrickShelf interface, I think you could argue the ads ought to be shown
and the revenue go to BrickShelf, even if the GUI comes from somewhere else.

What I'd rather see is Kevin to implement at least a few of these features, if
not even more right on Brickshelf itself. Which is the whole point of BSV, to
show Kevin just how much better Brickshelf *could* be.

--SteveR