 Publishing / 3827
Re: MOC: Dutch Otherdam downtown and Suburbian home 'Wybert'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:35:55 GMT

I use javascript because I can't use client-side scripting at my hosting
service.

Um, that's just what javascript is - client-side script.  A script
that runs on the client, i.e. browser.  I think you mean to say
server-side scripting (e.g. CGI).

You're right. That was a confusing typing mistake.

Eric