 Publishing / 3720
Re: Problems uploading to Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm good to go.  I disabled AdSubtract during the upload and there were no
problems at all.  AdSubtract has never given me any problems on other sites
though so I never thought of it.  But no problem, I'll just shut it off when
I upload to Brickshelf from now on.

That's odd.  I wonder what It does to the upload?  It must be doing
somethin to the outgoing data, otherwise you wouldn't have
partially uploaded files.

KL