 Publishing / 3588
    Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   (...) I admit, circumstances caused the moderation system to be implemented in a sudden and clumsy manner. Life works that way sometimes. The alternative was to leave the gallery offline for a few months while proper software development and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
     (...) I should also add that almost all of the off topic folders that are deleted on Brickshelf *would* be on-topic on Geekshelf. In fact that is one of the main reasons I opened Geekshelf. KL (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Ross Crawford
     (...) Raising the question, could there be an easy method for users to move stuff from BS to GS, without having to delete/upload? ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Oliver Kutsche
     Hi Kevin, in news:GyrGGo.3zy@lugnet.com you wrote (...) I don't think it would take a few months to write one short HTML page with your submission rules and put it on www.brickshelf.com. This has nothing to do with programming software. You could (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Wayne McCaul
     (...) Actually, I'd like to second this idea. Over the weekend I was talking to a friend who also uses Brickshelf, but not Lugnet. He had no idea what was going on with my folders (most of which are still off-line). After I him told what I had (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —William R. Ward
   (...) Have you considered the possibility that people may not have local copies of the images they have uploaded? I would be the first to admit that it is a bad idea to do so, but someone may have accidentally deleted their local copies of some (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf —Leonard Hoffman
    (...) I think this is an excellent idea. I think part of the confusion is that in the TOS of Brickshelf it states something to the effect of: "this site is for pictures of Legos and pictures generally of interest to the community" i think everyone (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)