 Publishing / 3416
    Re: Taking of Images - Question —Brad Mittelstedt
   (...) Hey .. honestly .. its the publishers fault. Bottom line. Interesting as it may be have you actually thought about it this way. Spend hours designing and building a MOC ... Spend time taking pictures of the MOC ... Spend time manipulating the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Taking of Images - Question —Joseph Williams
   (...) This crosses into the neighbourhood of ownership. I don't think anyone holds the copyrights to their creations once posted on Brickshelf. Dosn't it state that once posted all images belong to Lego Inc? The only thing we own is the bricks and (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Taking of Images - Question —Kevin Wilson
   Joseph Williams wrote in message ... (...) holds (...) state (...) the This is so completely wrong I have to comment :-) In most countrise including the US, if you make an image, (unless it's done for an employer as part of your work), you own the (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Taking of Images - Question —Joseph Williams
   (...) ok I read the TOS wrong. I'm one of those freaks who even bother to read software agreements as it is, usually I just scan them. My point though wasn't the legality of copyrights and my ownership of the image. It's the nature of the internet (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.publish)