 Publishing / 3367
3366  |  3368
Subject:
FTX Embedded Image Resize
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:40:43 GMT

I'm having a bit of a problem with some images in FTX.  I'm hoping
someone has run into this before, and can tell me it will be alright in
the end.

Here's the history:

1. I uploaded some images to BrickShelf.
2. I created an FTX page to display the images, along with additional
information.
3. I realized the images were too large, so I created newer, smaller
versions of the images.
4. I uploaded these new images to Brickshelf.  These replaced the old
image files.

The problem is that LUGNET apparently caches the image sizes, because
the FTX page shows the images at the original size, which is twice as
big as they should be.  Augh!

Will LUGNET eventually recheck the image sizes?  Can I force it to
recheck?  What can I do?

BTW, the FTX page is at: <http://www.lugnet.com/cad/~699/axleholes/>

Steve