 Publishing / 3368
Re: FTX Embedded Image Resize
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:56:12 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: FTX Embedded Image Resize

(...) I'd call that a form of caching - it's not rechecking the data every time it serves up the content. But that's just semantics. (...) Hmm. I made a second page, (URL), with the one of the same images embedded, and it also displays too large. So (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.publish)