 Publishing / 2943
Re: Greatest Hits page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 06:54:09 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

I have added a dynamic greatest hits page to the gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/hits.cgi

KL

Hi Kevin,

Nice feature indeed, but there are things that I can't understand.
Browsing through the greatest hits pages, I saw my own photo (my "me"
page) and quite amazed (Am I this much popular..:-)!.. Than I
suspiciously checked for hits and saw that The page before me have 991
hits, my page have 675 hits, and the page after me have 711 hits.
Besides, one of the last pages here on the same page (well after mine)
have 2041 hits.

I think there is a slight problem with it.

Selçuk