 Publishing / 2928
Re: Greatest Hits page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I have added a dynamic greatest hits page to the gallery:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/hits.cgi

KL

Actually, there are two greatest hits pages:

Folders with most viewed files:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/hits.cgi

Folders witih most views:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/fhits.cgi

Which one is better/more relevant?  The first one has the
added benefit of reducing the feedback loop of greatest hits getting more
hits because they are already high on the list.

KL