 Publishing / 293
Re: Hassle-free free webspace?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:31:48 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Yeah, and with Xoom you get the added benefit of tons of unwanted spam
from Xoom that you can never get away from.

Strangely, I don't seem to be getting any from them any more (you may
recall me whining about it a while back) so maybe following the
instructions in the bottom of the notes actually worked. note that
usually they don't. But Xoom is a bit more reputable than most spammers.