 Publishing / 289
Re: Hassle-free free webspace?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 18:44:47 GMT

izzy98 <izzy98@my-dejanews.com> wrote:

Quite a few people seem to have Geocities cites, though they can be annoying
to look at because of their stupid logo and their ads.

I just got a page at Xoom.  11MB storage. Free.  No stupid advertizement
windows popping up.

Yeah, and with Xoom you get the added benefit of tons of unwanted spam
from Xoom that you can never get away from.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide