 Publishing / 288
Re: Hassle-free free webspace?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:40:59 GMT

Quite a few people seem to have Geocities cites, though they can be annoying
to look at because of their stupid logo and their ads.

I just got a page at Xoom.  11MB storage. Free.  No stupid advertizement
windows popping up.

There are others places you can find too.

- Izzy

PS:
Xoom - http://www.xoom.com
Geocities - http://www.geocities.com

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In article lugnet.off-topic.test, fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no (Fredrik
Glöckner) writes:
I'm looking for a place to put up some web documents for free.  I only
need very little space, say, .5 Mb.  It is important that the address
can be considered to be relatively constant, and that the page itself
has little commersials and other hassle for the end user.  I also want a
service where I'm not needed to attend it "at all time", I shouldn't
have to send a mail every week, say.

Any suggestions?

Fredrik

Ask in lugnet.publish.

This ng is a non-discussion area for testing and/or experimenting with
newsreader setup/configuration, signature files, line wrapping, etc.

--Todd

[crossposting this reply to lugnet.publish, with followups set to
lugnet.publish.]