 Publishing / 2925
Re: Brickshelf: Hit Counters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:22:12 GMT

What page are you getting that message on and what browser are you
using?  Is it after you log in?  You should only get that message
when going back to a page that resulted from a POST query.  There
are very few of those on Brickshelf, but your user page right after
login is one of them.

KL

In lugnet.publish, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
<snip>

Wow, great! Thanks so much for all the hard work.

I don't want to feel like a party-pooper - I *really* appreciate everything
you're doing, Kevin - but a side-effect of these additions is that now the
"back" browser button gives an "expired" page. Bummer... :-( But then again,
now I can use the "previous" link instead.

Thanks again, for everything. You really do an awesome job, Kevin.

-Shiri