 Publishing / 2924
Re: Brickshelf: Hit Counters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:34:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
<snip>

Wow, great! Thanks so much for all the hard work.

I don't want to feel like a party-pooper - I *really* appreciate everything
you're doing, Kevin - but a side-effect of these additions is that now the
"back" browser button gives an "expired" page. Bummer... :-( But then again,
now I can use the "previous" link instead.

Thanks again, for everything. You really do an awesome job, Kevin.

-Shiri