 Publishing / 2923
Re: Brickshelf: Hit Counters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:

<snipped cool news>

Sweet!  Much appreciated.  I had no idea some of my stuff had been looked at
as much as it had.

The hit counters are there right now but you will have to wait for a future
update for the keyword stuff.  I would like some input as to what relevant
"standard" keywords might be.

I would suggest the broad-catagory LEGO themes (space, castle, town, etc).
Possibly also the subgroups if there is a lot of volume.
Also where there is a distinct "theme" of MOC (mecha and sculpture, for
example) would be good.

Something that indicated a public display would be good, especially if it
wasn't linked specifically to train shows, but could include stuff like the
space show at a con recently.

"scene" or maybe "layout"; something to convey 'many MOCs in one place, as a
single display'

Other ideas... hmm.  "brikwars" "fest" "castleworld" "microfig" "dat" (does
Brickshelf support .dat files?) "tdl" (brickshelf does support .tdl files,
but does anyone besides me ever upload them?)

Just throwing out ideas....

Thanks,

James