 Publishing / 2914
Re: Updated: More Lego wallpaper, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 05:06:46 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
One more update, a minor quickie one really, but I'll be out for a couple
weeks.  Maybe eventually I'll even get a real webpage up with this info!  ;-)

And if I missed yours and you want to add it to this list, then please let
me know.  Hey LDRAW.ORG Model of the Month contestants:  THIS MEANS YOU.  :-,

(And though I try to keep up with LUGNET, I've been quite busy lately so an
e-mail message might reach me faster...)

*SNIP*
WANTED:

Eternal cube

full-size LDraw.org MOTM entries

any train, castle, town, space, or any other Lego wallpaper

official Lego wallpaper

So, if you know where these can be found, or if you have any others, please
reply!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Wallpaper quality (800x600) pics of my MOTM entry "The Beast" can be found
here:

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/dragon/LCadDragon.html

And also, "Disco Beast" which can be found here:

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html