 Publishing / 2853

Subject:
More Lego wallpaper, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 22:44:53 GMT

Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Wallpapers can be found at my site.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

It isn't wallpaper per se, just a Mavica pic from a train show, but it's
what I've got on my screen at work, and I think it makes a nice background.
Do with it as you will, it comes in 640x480:

James

Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
In lugnet.publish, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
Not wallpaper, but here are some (old) tiling patterns:

http://www.baseplate.com/my_first_website/patterns.html
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-pi1.gif
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-aq-octa.gif
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-cash.gif

-Suz

Sproaticus wrote:

Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproatj

Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
(Go to the >Web goods>Patterns section.)
http://www.age.ne.jp/x/ishi/05CUBE.htm

Carl