 Publishing / 2870
Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 16:10:53 GMT

Wow, thanks for all the links!  :-D

Here's what I have so far, including what I've already grabbed...

FOUND:

Anthony Sava's castle-themed wallpaper:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

James Brown's town scene:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=33647

Mladen Pejic's mecha wallpaper:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4153

Suzanne Rich's tileable wallpaper:
http://www.baseplate.com/my_first_website/patterns.html
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-pi1.gif
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-aq-octa.gif
http://www.baseplate.com/my_second_website/legophile/toys/patterns/dtp-cash.gif

Fredrik Glöckner's Technic-themed wallpaper:
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/v4/

Jeremy Sproat's mecha wallpaper:
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/stickfig/wallpaper/

Amnon Silverstein's Hot Rod Race:
http://www.best.com/~amnon/Homepage/Games/hotrodrace.jpg

George Manousakis' Star Wars wallpaper:

Todd Trotter's Jassim Carrier Montage:
http://www.lugco.com/carriers1024x768.jpg

Jay Cal Design Star Wars wallpaper (near bottom, though some of these would
make GREAT wallpaper if full-sized):

WANTED:

Coby Basset's BURP box

Bram Lambrecht's several collections

Eternal cube

full-size LDraw.org MOTM entries

any train, castle, town, space, or any other Lego wallpaper

official Lego wallpaper

So, if you know where these can be found, or if you have any others, please
reply!

Cheers,
- jsproat