 Publishing / 2885
Re: More Lego wallpaper, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 21:40:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Bram Lambrecht writes:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/
[snip]

Thanks, Bram.  I'd already downloaded most of them, BTW.  I just hadn't
remembered exactly where I got them from, only that you had more than two
wallpaper galleries.  Besides, I figured you might have a few I missed...  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat