 Publishing / 2853
2852  |  2854
Subject:
More Lego wallpaper, please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 22:44:53 GMT

Hey folks,

I've just snarfed a copy of Webshots (a wallpaper-switching app, seems ok so
far), and I'm trying to gather as many Lego wallpaper items as I can.  Reply
to this message with your wallpaper creations!  Maybe we could start up a
wallpaper-specific links page, maybe even a new newsgroup...

I've already searched through LUGNET for "wallpaper", and grabbed what I
could from about the first 100 or so results...but some things seem to be
missing.  So if you have wallpaper you want to show off, please reply.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat