 Publishing / 2252
Re: Bicycle Construction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 06:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Leila Sushak writes:
Ron - Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to upload pictures to the
Internet.

You might, actually, and just not know it!  :)

Did you know that you can upload pictures to the Internet using your web
browser?  It's fast and easy:  Go to <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/>
and set up an account, then follow the instructions there.  The site is
safe, fun, reliable, and run by the esteemed Kevin Loch, who started the
LEGO set and catalog scans archive <http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/>.

--Todd